Jet Lag Mask
Does miracle face mask exist? Will it really worth my $48 + shipping fee?
What is all the hype about it? Should I empty my shopping cart and just buy this?
I was too excited yet skeptical when I first twisted the tube cab. However, 10 minutes later after applying the jet lag mask, I was SOLD. “WOW, This is amazing, my skin never looked this juicy and glowy when I’m on my period.” ( As I’m stirring at my skin in my bathroom mirror)
Summer Fridays Jet Lag mask has been my absolute best friend and most favorite skincare product of the month of March. I have used it almost every day for the past two weeks and I have to say I can’t stop using it. It might sound weird, but I think I’m addicted. If you tried it, you exactly know why I’m raving about it, and if you haven’t got a chance to try it, You are MISSING OUT.
- Here are some Jet Lag Mask benefits that I Love the most.
- All Natural Ingredients, Vegan, and cruelty-free. Does Not contain sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.
- TSA Friendly, it’s under 3 oz. Perfect for the mini spa on long flights.
- A rinse-free mask. Just wipe off the excess with a tissue when you apply a thicker layer. It goes on in a white creamy texture, then becomes transparent overtime as it sinks to the skin.
- Perfect for all skin types including very sensitive skin.
- Contains Vitamin C, brightening and boosting the skin hydration.
- Contains Green Tea, which reduces puffiness and inflammation. Great for puffy under eyes.
- Last but not least, the chestnut extract helps to plump the skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and dullness. Also, exfoliate the skin very gently to even out the skin texture.
I honestly can still go on and talk about all the detail ingredients and their benefits, but I leave it at this point with these major keys and let you decide for YOU. If you follow me on Instagram or you are subscribed to my YouTube channel, you know I traveled to California quite a bit in March. This jet lag mask was by my side the whole time, and actually, I got my mom hooked on it too. Now, the whole family is addicted.
- How Many Ways Can I Wear The Jet Lag Mask?
- Great Over-night mask. Cleanse your skin per usual, apply your night serum, followed by the Jet Lag Mask. Wake up with a plump, glowy, and juicy skin. Plus, less puffiness.
- Put on a thin layer 10 minutes before applying makeup as a face primer.
- Wear it as a day moisturizer after cleansing and toning the skin. Followed by your favorite Sunscreen.
Well, that was my take on the Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask. I hope I could give you guys some helpful information about this mask. Comment below what you think about this face mask. I would love to hear from you guys!